Easy and lazy meals 

Once upon a time I laughed at the older folks for eating such heavy meal of rice and noodles for breakfast.

Today I'm cooking rice at 12am just so I can have rice for breakfast.

The folly of youth!

I'm just really fed up from constantly getting hungry at 12am or so and I always take time to fall to sleep because my tummy's growling. And by the time morning comes I wake up starving and the thought of only having two slices of bread makes me grumpy.

My favourite easy & lazy meals these days: warm rice with kimchi and pickled yellow radish with raw vegetables like sugar peas, cucumber, tomato or carrots. If I have time I fry an egg sunny side up to accompany it! Lots of rice!

Simple, filling and hits the spot all the time. I'm easily pleased!



Pickled yellow radish

Yes, I'm quite taken up with all things Korean!