Giving thanks 

Trip to Korea has been good but what's fresh on my mind is how it shook me out of the lull of complacency I was slowly falling into and reflect on my life.

I left Korea with a question in my head. My 20s is soon to end, has it been well lived?

I initially responded to that question like a spoilt child thinking no, but on the flight back as I listed out all that I had achieved against the things I felt were yet unachieved, I've had to repent and say yes, the Lord has given abundantly.

I've taken big risks by making two big geographical moves causing major changes in lifestyle.

With the help of my parents I have a nice place to call my own now.

I've had my boundaries pushed and broken which I would not have the courage to seek on my own but God shoved me into the deep end.

So much more, but most importantly, I've walked every step of the way of my 20s with Him.



I took a morning stroll to the beach to remind myself of the blessings I've had from Christ.



An elderly man doing his morning exercise with his best friend. A picture of contentment.



I've not always wanted it or sought after it, but God has always forced His goodness into my life. I am grateful.