At the Get Set 

I think I've been doing pretty well these days.

I'm starting to get into my job and am enjoying it each day. Today it struck me that all these years of hating and struggling with my accidental career in the IT industry is beginning to make some sense.

I guess trusting God through the more bitter times was a good call.

Life in general has been great. There isn't anything for me to complain about.

However, it feels as if that something is... lacking. Life's great, but it's not BURSTING with LIFE. Somehow, it feels like something wants to break through, but I just don't know which button to press.

It'll be interesting to see what God has planned!

(Ok, just realised this post and the last are quite contrary. My moods can oscillate that unpredictably. That and quite possibly I was PMS-ing in the weekend.)