When some of them invited me for dinner and watch them play golf and I declined I was accused of being anti-social.
-___-"
They have no idea how I dislike sticking to just one group of people day in and out. But, this is how much I like them!
I've gotten hooked on Fruit Ninja game on my colleague's iPad and have been playing it every chance I get. My Manager decided to take a picture of me playing it and recommended I sent it to my ex-colleagues in the Big Blue company to show off how good a life I have now.
Later, as we had to go Paya Lebar for lunch because one of my colleagues wanted to get something done there. On the way back to the office after lunch, we took a nap.

Upon seeing this, my Manager thinks I'm reaaaalllly living it up to the change of environment! Hehe...
Oh, he used to be in the same company, so could completely appreciate the difference of lifestyle I am now adjusting to.
