I certainly can relate to that. For reasons too long to verbalise, God has been hard at work behind the scenes to heal and make whole again in my life.
And I believe this sense of a growing excitement of life is the result of a renewed trust and growing conviction of the utter goodness God has in store for me as I align my life to His agenda, that truly truly truly, His promise in 2005 that He will repay the years the locusts has eaten and He is no man's debtor continues.
This saying also cropped up in an opportune time:
If you surrender completely to the moments as they pass, you live more richly those moments.
Thanking God for this new pasture where people are amazing, conversations are impactful, vision is getting clearer.
Something is taking shape spiritually that is strong and purposeful. I can't see it but I can feel it.