Moms are like Superheros 

While I was on my way into the city after a client meeting my headache was growing and so was the nausea in my stomach. I started praying that I wouldn't throw up in the taxi cab and was actually planning in my head the cleanest way to throw up if it really came to that.

By the time I got out of the cab, I sighed with relief. Surely the driver must have been really bad for my tummy to churn that way, I thought.

I decided to get something hot to drink to calm my stomach but when I stood in Starbucks and was washed by fresh bout of nausea and dizziness again, I realised that something was really off.

That was when I sent an SOS to Mom who was around the corner in the nearby hotel.

It was about the time I was supposed to meet her after her company event anyway and when she answered my call I was rushing to the hotel before I fainted.

As I was running towards the hotel I felt emotional, like a lil' kid running to her Mom for help. I literally was.

Crashed in her hotel bedroom and was feeling all warm and snuggly as Mom made me tea and peeled oranges.


Siiiiighh...


Nothing like having a Mom take care of you and make you feel like everything will be okay.

Thanks Ma!