Apple is Really conquering the world 

Ok, I love my iPad.

I was adamant of being nonchalant about owning the device just because it has the cool factor. After all, I am no sheep to popularism.

But iPad AND Starhubs' unlimited data plan makes it so awesome to be constantly connected to the great big World Wide Web.

For someone reason, DHS' smirking expression just flashed in my head.

*Mentally shoo-ing the image away*

The few things that has already got me hooked on to it (since I've not yet fully explored the world of iPads) is the free books on iBook store and how Straits Times papers come free on iPad and I can enlarge the fonts easily at the tip of my fingers without having the hassle of holding up, turning or folding clumsily the super large papers.

There's a sense of nostalgia thinking about how the world I grew up in is quickly disappearing.

Now on with the future.