The queue in Heathrow Terminal 4 was manic! It felt like it stretched forever and would take at least 4 hours but to their credit it actually only took 2 hours (faint British sarcasm here).
Martin was wonderfully generous, giving up his Saturday lie in to pick me up at the airport at 8am, and as he drove me back to Ealing it was really surreal, seeing everything as they are. London hardly changed except for the new buses.
I spent the first few days excitedly meeting so many familiar faces I felt overloaded with adrenaline. I should put up 1 or 2 pictures one of these days.
But a brief summary of the trip. It was crazily tiring because I set myself a really intense itinerary to catch up with as many people as possible, so much so that I don't want to go back to the UK for the next few years if I have to do it again.
I oscillated from not wanting to go back to Singapore in the first week, to dying to go back to Singapore in the second week because I was so freaking tired. And then being glad to be back in Singapore, but then feeling a bit depressed on being in Singapore.
I expect that I will get back into the swing of things pretty soon though! My first quarter of the year is promising to be a crazily busy time.