Hooray for fantastic colleagues 

It's really nice to be in a team where everyone gets along well. I'm comfortable being alone with any of my 6 colleagues and there's always topics to talk about.

The best part is, getting along best with the only other girl in the team. None of the silly female territorial thing going on! What a relief. 

I've been realizing more and more how I'm not the average sensitive girly-girl. I get extremely annoyed with overly-sensitive and emotional people, even more annoyed when it's a guy who's overly-sensitive and emotional. I am moody however, but I'm not going to go around crying how offended and hurt I've been by other people. I just fume. A lot.

Anyway. Andrea's faaaannntastic. She's young, but she's got a good head on her shoulders and a great heart. She may be the youngest and most junior amongst the team but she's no baby. 

The only thing I'm annoyed with is sitting right next to her. I feel like I'm talking 70% of the time with her, and that my bosses are going to either separate us or have a firm chat about restraining our chatting. We spend so much time together that we're starting to dress alike. We've appeared way too many times at work wearing similar colour themes.  



This is our black and brown day. We've come in beige and black; yellow; green... I need to start wearing shocking pink. That's a colour she won't go near.