Golfer me 

I took my Proficiency Test at Batam on Monday, basically an "L license" that gives me the okay to play on Singapore golf courses, but only with golfers with handicap. I learnt why it's considered a rich man's game, as we spent the day enjoying the beauty and serenity (and absence of traffic sounds) of the golf course. And of course, a dedicated caddy that helped us with everything. You can really get sucked into a hedonistic lifestyle when you have someone doing everything for you instinctively, even before you think about it. My caddy would take out the clubs and hand it to me and then take it from me the moment I'm done with it. But I understand not all golf courses has caddy services, and it isn't fun when you have to lug your golf set through 9 - 18 holes under the hot Singapore sun without a buggy too.



When I saw this picture I felt like slapping my head. This is The Pastor's classic lame peace pose which he is always trying to get all of us to do when we take pictures, and we would all nag him to do away with his lameness. And now, I'm starting to do it. Grrr.