And on Sunday I kept waking up in the morning and it felt like I kept being sucked right back in into dreaming. It happened about 5 times. By the time I snapped out of it, it was 1pm.
The earlier dreams were a bit disturbing but on Sunday, there seemed to be a turn. I was more relaxed and at peace. I think it reflects the undercurrents of my state of mind these days but I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing.
Am I at peace or am I resigned?
Am I letting go of self-centered control or am I giving up?
Am I learning Christlike meekness or am I apathetic?
I'm starting to see there are some pretty uncomfortable and not so good hard truths of what I've allowed myself to slide into. I'm not quite sure I like it. The upside to it all is that I'm starting to rouse myself to it. The fastest way out of the woods is when you get a bearing of where you are and then start using markers to get yourself unlost.