I was having a conversation with a business partner earlier this evening talking about a project write up. As we chatted he told me to make sure the write up is so tight no competitor can come and disturb the project, like I did in the previous ___ project.
I drew a blank at what he was saying.
It took me 4 hours before I realized he was referring to a particular project I had crafted and had locked the project specification so airtight he couldn't find a way to compete in that project, try as he did. I never really understood why he had so much respect for me before this. I would like to explain why I find this conversation so funny, but my brain's a bit dull from doing OT on this current project right now.
It only just occurred to me that being a control freak works out really well in IT sales.
Control freaks
Post a Comment