Busy for all the right reasons!
Have had loads of projects cropping up now making me round around like mad. But I like the adrenaline even if it does tire me out. I'm also conscious not to make work my life.
But if any of the prophetic messages I've been receiving in the last one month around work, I don't think I'll have much a choice. I've had loads of people from different churches tell me that they sense that the Lord is going to accelerate me in my work.
On Saturday morning as I was reading the Bible, I saw an image of me and different aspects of my life (work, church, personal etc) on a clockwork cog and I saw the cog turn a notch with a click and knew that very second that that signified that things have begun to change and I am officially in a different season.
I spent a day yesterday stressing and being anxious over work yesterday and then at night before I went to bed gave it all up to God because I was too tired battling against it.
It's easy trusting the Lord in the big stuff. After all, it would be catastrophically wrong if He doesn't show that He has power and control over the big problems I have no power and control over and am upset over those. But it is so very hard to let go of the small problems to Him.
The world has so much big problems, how can an Almighty God be interested in my small problems like not wanting to lend some small but sentimental thing to a not-so-close colleague yet not wanting to tell a white lie to avoid lending it? Or how could I bring work problems that against life's bigger problems like diseases, death and mortgages seem to be small and meaningless? I know He has been prodding me in this area to let it go to Him.
So last night I said to Him I'll give it all up. But He had better not let me fall down. I felt like a toddler all over again, afraid to walk on my own wobbly two feet and warning the parent not to let me fall and hurt myself.
5 minutes later I was reminded of a prophecy I had received and recorded on my phone a month ago that I forgot very quickly because it was so vague and confusing. I played it, and it was still somewhat vague, but in light of the sequence of events and prayers I have said, it felt like it was the answer to everything.
It was an assurance amidst all my self-doubts and fears, I am on the right track. That I will and already have entered a pressure point but He will give divine distraction in order to break permanently the cycle of negative thinking that I have a habit of falling victim to. The Lord will accelerate me at work and I do not need to be anxious about anything.
According to the Bible, God had promised the father of the Israelites, Abram, the promised land that would stretch all the way to the Euphrates, to which they have not claimed. If they were to claim all that was promised today, it would mean that they would claim lands up to Iraq, Iran, and basically Middle East.
Well then. I wouldn't want to not learn how to press in and lay claim on promises that God's people have proven to fail to fight to possess. It's mine and no one's going to steal it from me.
When the answer precedes the question
Post a Comment