Hellooo there 



Feeling a little introspective today, I decided that it would be a good time to write a letter to my future 35 year old self. Just to remind myself of things that is what I believe today, matters.

Considering life so far, it really hasn't been too shabby at all. It's still not good enough, mainly because I don't feel as if I've found my place in this world. Like, does my life on earth right now really make much of a difference?

And I've been a bit gutted that I haven't found a passion of anything specific, be it music, art, sport or anything. I try to learn a bit of everything and there are things I do enjoy, but nothing that drives me to excel in a specific area. I'm not overly ambitious or greedy, so I'm not even driven to push myself down the career path.

I've a lot of blessings in my life, material gain and relationships, but I want that moment where you go - this is what I live for. The absolute conviction that the reason of your existence is that. I believe deep down in my gut that that moment will come for me, I just haven't come to that timeline yet.

In the meantime, the letter is going to, I hope, remind me to keep close to what really matters.