Roll with it 

Lately, my dreams seem to tell me that I'm letting go things more easily and so not getting as anxious as I used to get of mistakes and failures.

I used to have dreams of unfinished assignments or failing exams which would cause a great deal of anxiousness in me. Lately my dreams were facing such kind of situations but devoid of anxiousness, just a very calm face it as it is.

This is a pleasant change that has come about, since it wasn't so long ago that I cringed at The Pastor's encouragement for me to push myself more in the area of maturity even if I make mistakes. I'm sure this change doesn't come from me. I am too far indebted to The Pastor and The Wife for their prayers, patience and holy kick-in-the-butts to come this far and claim credit on my own.

Nowadays, I do get somewhat annoyed with people who beleaguer over a matter with more than 3 sentences.

It's ok to ask once to understand why a situation has occurred but that takes only one sentence. Maybe another sentence or two to clarify. But when they go on to angrily beleaguer over it, "Why didn't you do this instead? Why couldn't you have checked on this instead?" it really raises my hackles.

The situation is as such, just roll with it.

In my problematic ex-job where mistakes were an everyday occurence (not necessarily my own), I found that this strategy was by far the least stressful way of dealing with problems. It was a challenge trying to teach certain individuals this method though because if they had, my stress levels would be much lower than they were.

But The Pastor really is my teacher in many things. Being in Singapore and observing how he lives has been an important highlight to me. He rarely gets ruffled by things as he responds to each conversation, person, reaction, change with a keen alertness to the Holy Spirit's movements. An unexpected good can come out by responding to changes, so he never treats any change negatively, even if it can be an inconvenience.


All things work for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His Will.
Romans 8:28


This I held on to for dear life in some of my most difficult periods. This has made all the difference in my life.