Synergy 

I feel like a dolphin these days, zooming through the waves with speed and occasionally jumping out into the air with joy, and learning to move with His children like a pack of dolphins. Dolphins move together as one and communicate together through sounds and movements (I know because I just watched a Korean variety show where the entertainers went in search of dolphins in Jeju and I'm now an authority on this subject).

Like a dolphin, I'm starting to learn how to move in a pack and it's starting to make me see how boring it is to go alone.

I found in my beloved Juliana in Malaysia a partner to trust and work with in the work of God. Our frequency is so similar we communicate in some ways just by looking into one another's eyes. Together, we are bolder to do things which we would not do flying solo and we have walked through the den of the enemy together.

Last week as Yin, The Pastor's Wife and I were together in Sabah for a workshop, we were asked by one of the locals to pray for her sister in the ICU. Initially we looked at each sheepishly, not knowing what to do really, but due to the urgency we forced ourselves to press in. And it is amazing how when you press in to seek God, He never fails to respond.

What a privilege to experience what we did. It built our faith like nothing has.

Today at prayer meeting we had only 4 of us, the smallest ever. But as we moved into prayer Yin and I kept an eye on each other, watching for each other's flow, and suddenly, we were moving and accelerating one another in a way we had never done before. By the end of the 2 hours, both of us who are always the ones grumbling at how late the group starts and end and always lethargic were bright eyed and amazed at how deep we could go.

Partnership, synergy and having the same vision for God has never meant so much to us as now.