One dream was of me lying on my bed looking out of the window watching raindrops falling from the sky when all of a sudden, I see a plane whizzing down towards my house. I was scared of course and closed my eyes in anticipation of the plane crashing into my room. Next thing I heard was a loud crash and my mother's voice filling the air. I walk up to the living room and see half of the house in rubbles and my mother is sitting on the chair injured though mildly, but my father was by far more seriously injured, with his bones jutting out of his shoulder. I tried to take him to receive help and that's all I remember.
The second dream was last night, where I sat on the floor with a big black dog comfortably lying against me and I was patting his silky fur. The next moment, he sprang to his feet and with his massive jaws, bit my knee and would not let go. I could feel his teeth in my skin and I was panicking when the dog refused to let go (I blame Fear Factor for this). After a while, I'm free of it, but when I reenter the room where that same dog was there, he once again wanted to spring at me but I forget what the rest of the dream was like.
I'd like to think that none of it means anything.
Labels: Musings