I am so smart I amaze myself 

Being true to myself, I have once again proven my fantastic, out-of-the-roof IQ level and pure brilliant self. Yes, I'm smart and I'm not ashamed of declaring it for all to hear!

The rest of you? Pffttt. Nothing compared to me and that's a fact.



See the book on top of my car?


It's my Bible. I left it on top of my car as I was rummaging through my handbag for my car keys after service.

AND I DROVE AROUND BANGSAR FOR 20 MINUTES BEFORE I PARKED MY CAR AND REALISED I WAS DRIVING IT AROUND BANGSAR FOR 20 MINUTES WITH MY BIBLE ON MY CAR ROOF!!!

I got out of the car, saw the Bible and very likely had my cheeks the shade of my car. Ooo... so that's why the car was honking at me and I actually shouted at him, "I saw you larh babes!" because I thought he feared I was going to reverse into his path. Urhm. Mind you, I had my windows down as well. I didn't plan to shout and let the whole neighbourhood hear me. It just... came out of my mouth.

Oooo... that's why I was getting those looks from pedestrians I passed. I thought they were thinking what a cool chick with cool shades in a cool Wira.

Sigh. Guess not.

So yeah. Anyone wants to contest against my super duper canggih-fied intelligence? The next time I don't reply an sms/call/email/MSN message/G-talk message, can you please just bear in mind that I have the attention and memory of a bird?

Thanks ya.

Grumble to self: Seriously, I think God makes me go through all the stupid embarassing moments to keep my level of arrogance down.

Labels:

A-Ha! The Ang Ee Wei strikes again.

too true, too true

*shakes head*

only you know the full extent of Ang Ee Wei's wrath i'm afraid.

afraid?!? what am i saying?!? no, THANK GOD!!!

Post a Comment