Two very dear people in my life have fallen in love with one another. And for some reason, their love for each other has made me feel incredibly loved as well!
Sometimes when two people are very in love, the poor single friend can sometimes end up feeling like a lamppost, or even neglected. But for some reason, I feel as if love for me has been doubled! On rare occasions, I feel uncomfortable with all the love that I'm nearly tempted to wish that they could be like normal couples and focus on each other. Nearly! But never quite.
Their love story is so Bhollywood (Bollywood + Hollywood). So full of joy and yet so full of pain.
And today, when both of them seemed to be plunging a little into their shared pain, I seemed to become all the more important to both of them to be a little of a float to keep their heads above the water.
Gosh, I don't know what's going to happen to their story, but I feel their pain. I truly do.
I never understood why I was so important in their relationship until today. He gave her everything. She could only give me.
cryptic, eewei... cryptic...
wha's goin' on?
Posted by
Alpha Lim |
1:43 AM
like i said, it's a bhollywood romance. anonymity and cryptic-ness necessary to protect involved parties :D
Posted by
ee |
12:03 AM