
My eldest aunt I call Tua Ee on the left. Me and then mom, my cousin Jessie and husband Vikas and dad. Picture taken last December during my cousin's wedding.
I suddenly missed my maternal aunts who live in Taiping for some reason. I've been meaning to give them a call for a while so I finally did today. Hearing the delight in their voices when I called just to say hi made me feel so good.
The other reason why I called my aunts is because I know if I don't, they'll nag and complain next Chinese New Year that I didn't. Heh.
Among all my aunts, my eldest aunt and second eldest aunt sit closest to my heart for certain specific reasons.
I just realised today I have no pictures with my second aunt. That will have to be top priority the next time I meet my second aunt.
Labels: Musings