This was taken before dinner on the last night in Gold Coast. We were waiting for the restaurant to prepare whatever they needed to prepare before letting anyone in. So we started taking pictures of ourselves.
From left: Chris, Danny, Hani, Michelle C (not Michelle from BLC), June, myself and Azlina
But...
They made us wait for so long we got bored.
So...
We camwhored!
From left: Chris, Danny, Hani, Michelle C (not Michelle from BLC), June, myself and Azlina
But...
They made us wait for so long we got bored.
So...
We camwhored!
We decided to do jumping jacks for the camera!
What we lacked in coordination...
We made up with enthusiasm!
I don't know what was in the minds of the others but I was thinking... "Fly dainty fairy! Fly to the sky!"
And yet... somehow... I don't know. Maybe my wings were too small and my bottom too big. Dainty fairy could. Not. Take. Off.
D*mmit. I look like I'm just an extra prop standing there singing twinkle twinkle little star.
And even then I couldn't even do that properly. In my defense, June looked like an extra prop as a tree.
And my boss thought she was part of some kung fu flick.
Not satisfied, or rather finding we still have to wait, we tried yet again. See me run! See me run!
There! I'm jumping! I'm jumping! Jump! Jump to the sky!
Great timing Danny boy!
So I don't jump very high. I'm a dainty fairy, remember?
After seeing how much fun we had, our South African colleague, Bradley, from Singapore, joined in. I don't know what Danny eats but boy, can he jump. Chris, with a (seriously) bigger butt takes a little more time to jump.
Hehe... Bradley looks like he's being pulled up by an invisible hand. Look at the amount of energy Chris uses to jump man.
But Chris insisted that despite his big butt, he can still stay in the sky for a long time.
Ok. Lazy to post anymore pictures.
Labels: My stupid moments, Travels, Work tales
Hey, the pictures are so funny....haha!!! I noticed that throughout the 6 pictures, 5 of them you are posing at the same style....haha!!
Posted by
StephyQ |
9:33 AM