I have an itch. 

I used to be allergic to alcohol. Used to be. My ex-manager from ME cured me of that when she dragged me every freaking Friday night out for drinks with her.

My torso would itch like hell for the next three days after consuming alcohol. No rashes, no breakouts, just itchy-like-hell kind of itch. The kind of itch which makes you want to sink your nails under your skin and tear the flesh out. The trick to withstand that kind of itch is to not scratch at all. Because once you do, you will want to tear your flesh out.

Two weekends ago, I had an itch.

A different kind of itch.

An itch that was centered on my head.

I went to the hair saloon, and decided that itch must be removed.

So I had a hair cut, and also had it highlighted. It was an itch for a change in my life. But oddly enough, the itch had the same reaction as my allergy. I've been scratching that itch for two weeks now.

Now, i just want to change every single d*mn aspect of my life.

Labels:

haha!! Then we must meet up, looking forward to see your new hair style....haha!! ;P

Post a Comment