Ok!
So here's to a new me! Scratching that itch you see! ;)
But oops... just realised that I haven't really been that dour on my blog. Just on my messages I've been leaving on Gtalk, MSN and Facebook.
Nevertheless, I shall attempt to be more cheerful, jovial and Ms Sunshiney. Even despite my grumpy self already muttering away its many grumbles...
Labels: Musings
y u took away ur wunnerful chatbox?
Posted by
Flo Flo |
11:03 PM
hehehee... coz i wanna force u wunnerful ppl to leave comments on my blog posts instead, so i can keep it forever!
:P
Posted by
ee |
11:06 PM
U also can keep the chatbox messages lah....it's with the chatbox service provider. U login there then u can found the history of ur chat box. Ai~~ we can't spam ur blog already..... :...(
Posted by
StephyQ |
9:20 AM
well, okay lah. It's a win-win situation then. My chatbox is more alive and your comment box is more utilized.
:D
Posted by
Flo Flo |
11:41 PM