The NCCF 

Warning: pictures below may cause heartache. To certain individuals anyway!

Chris @ DizzyFly. Had dinner with him before CF. 'Cute' is the only word I could use on him.

St James church where the Newcastle Chinese Christian Fellowship is held. Front hall

Back of the hall with the kitchen at the end.

The windows of St James church.

A very pregnant Xiao Yen! She's due next month! We were both so amazed five years has passed since we first met. But there was a slight hanging sadness between the both of us, because the memory our friendship was always filled with Carrie, who passed away a week before I got to UK.

Chris leading the time of praise and worship. Carter helping with slides, EugeneChan on guitar, and Larry as guitarist and backup singer.

Pastor Desmond! Was completely thrilled when I first saw him walk through, and it warmed my heart when he obviously felt the same way too. I had one coffee session with him at the city library before I went back to Malaysia four years ago, about full-time ministry. Who would have thought that one time could have bonded our friendship together.

I still remember my last night at CF 4 years ago, before Pastor D prayed for my journey back, he 'prophesied' that the following year, I would go through much 'pain'. I immediately looked at Tricia and we both grinned at each other. What a prophecy. What happened to the prosperity gospel so many other pastors loved to preach? He was wrong of course. It was for more than a year. But he was quick to append that for those who hope in the Lord, there is much joy, that always overshadows pain. Now that, he was not wrong.

The CF discussing on our mission and vision. Amazing how strong the sense of ownership is over the CF that I could slip right back into it within the first hour being there. I could never claim as much ownership with JPC. I guess when a church is as big as theirs with such a strong full-time staff, you just don't feel like you could make much of a difference there.

From left; EugeneChan, LeoLau, Pastor D, KC. When Jessica asked me at home whether the CF changed much, I said just a little. But quite a number of the things are the same, like KC's 'cheung hei-ness' (long-windedness). And she laughed and agreed wholeheartedly.

See, even Chris agrees that KC is a little cheung hei. Hehe. Carter, Ken, Xiao Yen and Yee Kiat.

Yes, I'm terribly disturbed!!!

Indeed i'm disturbed too...

Is that Jason? ( Sei guai lou?? ) the girl beside him?? his wife??? hahaha....

yeah, that's jason. who else? and it's his wife beside him, celia. very pretty!

I felt sick....

Post a Comment