Stupid dreams 

About 2 weeks before my departure to UK, I dreamt a very vivid dream that evoked very strong emotions. It disturbed me a little and took a while for me to put it aside. Since then, the dream has repeated itself as least 5 times! Involved the usual suspects and emotions. So much so that I go to sleep these days with a mixture of trepidation and fascination, wondering whether the same dream would come to me again.

And if I do dream the same dream, I wake up feeling puzzled, a little stressed, and just a little tired. Is there something in subconsciousness that I've been trying (too) hard to suppress and ignore? Is it something God's trying to tell me? Or is it just a manifestation of my fear? But yet, if it were that, I would think my fear would shape my dream in a different form.

My defenses toward it is wearing down. Each time the dream comes, my adamant unwillingness to confront the matter gives way. I think the only way to find the answer to those dreams is to confront my fear.

Oh. And some days back, I dreamt that I didn't hand in an important project for one of my classes, which was a huge determinant of whether I pass the subject or not. I was about to go into an exam, and I panicked, because without that project, I would still fail the subject even if I passed the exam.

I think it means I'm afraid I would not measure up to people's expectations of me, which is understandable with where I am right now. Talk about stress.