Who says God doesn't have a sense of humour? 

Was reading some of my previous post and smiling over things I've already begun to forget. The best thing about blogs is that you can put your thoughts on it, with pictures to accompany and easily retrieve and reminisce about it without having to dig out the hard copy of your old journals.

I'm sometimes surprised at how my predictions for the new year can be sometimes. Beginning of this year, I felt 2007 was going to be a good year. I know I mentioned sometime before that the last 4 years had been challenging, the post last year in 2006 was a glossing over. Give and take, ok lah, 3 years. But really, the technicality is not the point. The number of years was a rhetoric.

The first half of 2007 was a bit challenging, but things picked up in the second half. Really quite happy at the moment, even if I continue to be tired most of the time.

Then reading this post reminded me of this post. I remember when I saw the 12th picture on that page, I thought to myself whimsically... if and when I fall in love, I need to be able to gaze that lovingly into the eyes of The One. Siiiiigh...

As I was rushing after work through Old Klang Road to get to a cell meeting at church, I was thinking about that picture. As I waited for the traffic to turn green, I looked heavenward and told God that if He ever blesses me with a guy, I need to be able to gaze into his eyes and lock our eyes together in love...

And I was feeling all lovey dovey and blurry eyed...

When I looked forward beyond the traffic, I saw this.















It was a big-ass billboard on the wall of the building ahead.

And I tell you, I really think I heard God guffawing at my reaction as He said, "Nah! Look lah! Look lah!"


-_-



Who says God doesn't have a sense of humour?

not only humour but a 'wicked' one too >.<

WICKED WICKED!!!

Post a Comment