When I was in my ex-company, I was promoted to be the team's CMO. Over a period of time, after buying a few cakes for different people's birthdays, a few people started commenting that I buy the best cakes ever. I started scouting around for good cakes after that to maintain that reputation. I doubt anybody even remembers me having such a reputation right now, but don't underestimate the power of bribing for goodwill in the office! It served me well then.
People would ask where I got such good cakes from and I would always give them a vague response because sometimes, you needed to keep your best resources a little more private so that it keeps you on top of the ball kinda thing.
Although I would like to keep this one my secret, I don't think it would be fair to Su Yin (she probably isn't really the best kept secret anyway). She is as sweet as sweet Ipoh girls go and I love reading her blog and be wow-ed by her amazing creativeness and very obvious passionate joy over what she does.
I can only see what she can do, not sure what it would taste like, but she was very very confident that it's yummy. She actually isn't as confident of the look of the cake as she is of the taste. If that's the case, I think it would taste better than just yummy!
If anyone is thinking of getting married and need a cake, she's in the midst of finishing up her wedding portfolio and is more than happy to have anyone interested in her work! Colin&Guatz?
Pretty cakes
Post a Comment