It's a small world after all 

I met up with Valerie's aunt and uncle who lived near my aunt today, who are Malaysians who have lived for over 20 years in the UK. I had lunch and spent the whole afternoon getting to know this couple.

As I was waiting for them and their kids to get ready for their Saturday evening service at church, Val's uncle gave me his guestbook to sign. As I did, I saw a name above mine that looked oddly familiar, so I asked Uncle Tony how he knew the person, and at the same time I looked up a little higher and lo and behold! I saw Bro O and Jessie's name right there (the name I saw was familiar because Bro O had given me the name of the couple they were going to be staying with in the UK)! They visited them during their trip to UK in November which I had missed.

It never ceases to amaze me how interconnected Malaysians can be, especially the Malaysian Christian community.