London was amongst the best days of my 20s. But truth be told, there was a great sense of restlessness that underlined my time there. The knowledge that I was in a temporary place, coupled with an inability to visualise what life in London could be beyond 5 years kept me discomforted for a great part of the time.
Despite being in Singapore, a place that falls short of London in many many ways, being separated from friends that have become so incredibly dear to me, in a job that makes me so incredibly frustrated, I'm still amazed at how certain I am.
I am certain that being here, being in this job, being in this situation and circumstances is right and is what God planned from the start.
I am certain of each day, though I'm not certain of each step I take. But I am certain with each shaky step that I take, the Lord's hand is firm over mine.
It's good, having an unshakeable faith of living in the centre of God's will for my life.
It doesn't mean it's not hard, painful, frustrating, tearless. But even with each hard, painful, frustrating and tearful step taken, it still feels certain.
Remind me of this post again the next time I whine and complain in my moments of doubt.
Labels: Musings