
On Sunday afternoon, I lay on my couch staring out at the trees with the sound of birds chirping and listening to soft jazz music. I was cutely aware of the absence of the sounds of cars and I was glad. Even if Singapore is a tiny country without the beauty of nature UK and Malaysia are lush with, I was glad that at least in my new home, there was still some respite from the hectic busy city life.
There are some things I don't like about living on the ground unit, like some mischievous children/idiotic adults throwing rubbish out of their windows and landing on my balcony.
But it was just perfect for an idyllic Sunday.
Labels: Musings
at least you get a nice view like trees just outside of your window! in that sense, i think that's better than tokyo :)
Posted by
§nóflèk |
11:05 PM
In some ways, it's nicer than London, since it often can be dark and cold. I never did venture out of the house to enjoy nature unless it's summer. Just have to learn each new pasture's pros and appreciating it as much as possible!
Posted by
ee |
5:38 PM