My edifying church leader 

During a phone conversation with Bro O, he asked me about the Worship Leader K wanted to set me up with. I was like naaawww don't think it'll happen and he asked whhyyyy.

So I told him the reasons.

And then he responded with a suspiciously wheedling tone. Just try, you never know. He's a Wooorship leeader you knowww...

He kept nagging me about at least going to the church service to watch him from afar and not write it off so quickly, until I gave in and said Fine! Fine! I'll go to the service at least ok!?

And then he said, "Cheh! You think he will necessary fall for you ah?! Please lahhh... how you know he will even be interested in you in the first place!? Don't be so full of yourself can or not?!!!"


-_____-"""


"Oi!!! First you nag me about going to meet this guy and now you're trampling all over me?!?"

"Hahahaha... yeah, I must bring you back to reality a bit..." And he cackled away.


Honestly. Of all the types of church pastors out there, we end up with a crazy one.

Labels: